Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Card for a Birthday Princess!

A co-worker's granddaughter is having her 1st birthday this week and her mommy told me that she was having a Diva Princess themed birthday party!  Sounds like lots of fun for sure!  So I made her a card "fit for a princess"!  :) 
I actually only cut a couple of images with my Cricut using the Sweet Treats cartridge.  I cut the "happy birthday" sentiment and on the inside of the card, I cut the "1" candle (see below).  Now if I had the Once Upon a Princess cartridge (which I'd love to own having my own daughter of course it would come in handy!) I would have cut many images more than likely; so since I don't have it, I used 3D sticker embellishments from K&Co.

I also threw in some lace, ribbon, a monogram "L" sticker from Creative Memories (since the princess is named Lillian!), and even some sparkly glue!  I thought it added a nice touch to the sentiment as well as to the center of all the flower stickers....even on the inside!


I really hope she enjoys this Princess card and has a wonderful 1st birthday! 
Happy Birthday Princess Lillian!

Everyone, have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Your princess is going to be thrilled with this cute card. I just love how you decorated the inside of the card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. I love everything about it! TFS. Bug Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so delicate love the princess colors
    Thanks for sharing. keep up the good work
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)