Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Monday, February 7, 2011

So many babies.....yes, another baby shower gift!

Happy Monday!!  I wanted to share with you a page layout I made for a friend at church who is expecting a baby girl in a few weeks!  I didn't frame this one because I wasn't sure of her nursery furniture finish......wood or painted.  I know now that she will have a white crib so I'll be getting her a white frame for this page which should look great in her lavendar-butterfuly-garden themed nursery along with a 4x6 photo of little Miss Emma Grace in the bottom left corner and some journaling in the top right!  The lighting is not the best in this photo, but you get the general idea of the layout in lavendar, sage green, pink and white.
I used my Classic Font cartridge to cut out "Emma", my Pagoda cartridge to cut the flowers & stems as well as my Martha Stewart doily punch at the bottom.  I used a combination of CM "Delight" print and journaling papers and other random paper, ribbon, and embellishments. 
Until next time..... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)