Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mamaw!

This is a hanging card that I created for my grandmother's birthday. I used random paper, ribbon, and embellishments along with the "Happy Birthday" sentiment and "fan" cutouts from my Celebrate with Flourish & Pagoda cartridges, respectively. The reason I made a hanging card is because I had made one for my Papaw back on Feb. 1st and I'm sure they'll hang both of them up in their camper to show off come spring! I hope she enjoys it as I was pleased at how it turned out! ;)

Everyone, have a great week!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. Your projects are all super cute. I love the colors and cheeriness of this one especially.
    I've given you a Stylish Blogger Award. Hop on over to my blog to accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I've never seen a hanging card before! Thanks so much for visiting my blog, let's keep in touch k?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)