Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rubber Ducky, You're the One!

Hope everyone is having a great week! 

Well I just wanted to share a project I made.....I made this for Holly!  Yes, the one that just had the birthday!  Well, see I went to her birthday party and I have to say that her bathroom inspired me to do this project!  Yes, I said her bathroom!  haha!  She had the cutest bathroom of bright colors and rubber duckies everywhere!  I loved it!  So I remembered that I had a rubber ducky picture of my daughter when she was 6 months old and just went with it!  I made this to go in an 8 x 10 frame and I hope she will love it!  I'm going to give it to her at church tonight so hopefully she won't see it on here beforehand. :)

I used my Create a Critter cartridge for this layout. 
Have I mentioned that I LOVE this cartridge?? :)

Up close of the ducky and bubbles!  
I used Stickles on the bubbles and water splash on the sentiment "Splash".  So fun! :) 

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

Shelley

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable layout!

    TFS
    I'm nearing 300 followers I'm having another giveaway, you might be interested.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/04/300-follower-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)