Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thanks to "Diva"!

Well, I made this card for a dear friend of mine who we call "Diva"!  She's been a great friend to me over the years and recently has ventured out and started making tutu's.  She made one for my daughter Carley and it is just precious!!  It is called the Tinkerbelle Tutu! You can find her on Facebook at Diva's Place and order one for your special princess! Isn't it beautiful?


For the card, I used several cartridges.....I used my new Everyday Pop Up Cards for the beautiful butterfly!  For the tag and the letters for "Diva", I used the Creative Memories Storks Delivery cartridge!    Now it's not shown in this picture, sorry.... (because I added it later before giving it to her), but to the right of the butterfly I added the sentiment "Thanks" in the pink and black layers.  It was cut from the George & Basic Shapes cartridge. I loved the pink and black colors in the card.....and she did too!  :)  She also has a birthday coming up Monday so we'll see what I can come up with for that! :)

Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute! Love the butterfly, might be my favorite butterfly cut. I became a follower and would love for you to stop by my blog.
    Thanks for Sharing!
    Shelly
    Mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)