Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My First Party Favor project....for Easter!


OK so I thought I would get a headstart on making the Easter treats for my daughters daycare class and I have finished them already! I'm so proud of myself for getting them done. I also thought while I was at it, I would make some for the little kiddos at church too. I ended up making 24 total. Whew was that was a lot of repetitive cuts, folds, and ribbons to tie! But oh they turned out so cute I thought! :)

 
















I used several cartridges for this project.  I used the Sweet Treats cart to make these cute lil boxes!  Then of course I used the Create a Critter cart for the cute little Lamb and the tag for Carley's name! I used the Simply Sweet cart for the tag image for the Cross and verse.  Now you that are familiar with this cartridge are probably thinking......the tag is upside down!?!  Yes, that's correct, it is!  With the font on that cartridge, the lowercase letter "t" looks more like a "t" or a Cross upside down rather than the way it's supposed to be!  So that's how I used it!  Then I simply printed the "He Lives!" sentiment and verse reference on my computer and cut them to attach to the tags.  The Cross tags, lambs, and the "from Carley" tags were all attached with pop dots for dimension. 


 Close-ups!

So to finish these off, I added in some Easter grass, eggs, and candy & treats for an adorable mini Easter basket!  I can't wait to give them out!  :)

                                              


















**Shelley**
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, girl! You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I am sure all the children will love these! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)