Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

You never can have too many pumpkins!

At this time of year.......Nope, you can never have too many pumpkins! :)

So I made some more!  Haha!

I had made my first 3D pumpkin last weekend and loved it!  I had given it to my hairdresser Joy and she displayed it at her station at the salon.  Well, the next day, she called me and said to "make more, make more" and bring them to her and she'd sell them for me!  She said she had like 5 or 6 people wanting one!  So, that's all I needed to hear!  ;)  So I made 8 more and delivered them today!  I thought they turned out so cute and festive!


I wanted to give out my "scrapping" business cards with them so I thought a cute way to do it was to stamp a pair of witches' feet on them; then I put a small dot of hot glue on the bottom so it could be removed easily!  This was a $1 stamp I picked up at AC Moore I believe. :)

These two had little spiders and webs on them....loved them!  Same as my first little pumpkin, I used papers from the coordinating papers from the Recollections Night and Fall paper pad as well as other scrap cardstocks for the leaves and vines.


I hand cut the leaves and doodled on them with markers for detail.


To make the little curly vines, I cut small strips of cardstock and dampened them with water.  Then I wrapped each one around a pen, then secured them with the clip on the pens to let them dry!  They are such a fun and festive touch to the pumpkins I think!  :)



I hope these have inspired you to make some 3D projects this fall, so have fun crafting!!

Shelley

*Entered into the following challenge(s):


Link Up Party Every Month!











BLOG TITLE

21 comments:

  1. I found your project on Made it Myself Mondays and just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are adorable!! I love the way you did the leaves and curly vines! So cute, you've inspired me! I wanna make some now lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness these are sooo cute. Love the papers you used.
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I love the feet under neath. THanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shelly these are really darling and i agree cant have too many pumpkins as long as theres a path to get to the crafty stuff ;) cute idea for your business cards too. thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesdays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. I just love all of them, I guess I'll just have to try them now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very cute and creative.. love the witches feet coming from underneath the pumpkins.. thanks for sharing on you had me at craft...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pumpkins!! They are super simple to make with endless possibilites, just like my wreath. TFS- Holly :-)
    ribbonsandglue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shelley, these are so adorable. I had seen these somewhere else and wanted to do some too. Yours looks great! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelley these are just perfect. I love them. Thank you so much for joining us over at Whimsical Wednesday . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. supper cute pumpkins love love the colors thanks for sharing.
    comming from LULP
    follower
    http://www.anita-craft-corner.bolgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are lovely! Love the patterns.

    New follower from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pumpkins! They're darling...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love them all! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot this week! Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG this is such a GREAT project,LOVE IT!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These turned out sooo CUTE! Great idea to add your business card to them! Thanks for playing with us at My Craft Spot.

    Marlene
    DT Memeber

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Yeah! Love, love, love them!! Great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the festivity these pumpkins display! The witch's feet under the pumpkins are so adorable, they made me giggle :). Thanks for entering your project in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are marvelous! The witch's feet beneath the pumpkins is an incredible idea, showcasing your creative spirit. :o) These sweet pumpkins are fabulous in every design and I have no doubt they were scooped up quickly! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are A D O R A B L E!!! Nice job:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)