Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And the winner is....


.......Lynn from Boots and Bling Time!! 

~~ Congratulations! ~~

Lynn was picked by using Random.org!



 
 Lynne - I've sent you an email about getting your Christmas embellishments to ya! Congratulations again! Thanks for becoming a follower! :)  Hugs!

This was fun!  I was several followers away from 100 before the Blog Hop and now, I have 110!  Thanks you guys....you're the best! 
Your comments all mean so much to me!

Shelley
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelley,

    Congratulations to Lynne. I recently had a 100 follower giveaway. So exciting. Your blog is great, gives me some motivation to get out my cricut. Just got the software that goes with it. Your little miracle is as sweet as she can be. Thanks for adding my button. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)