Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My first Thank You card

Well, hello everyone....I finally got one of my Thank You cards completed!  Our family has been hit by the yucky stomach bug and well, I've not been feeling too creative lately.  :)  But it's slowing down so I got motivated and got this card created before church tomorrow.  Hope the recipient doesn't check out my blog before tomorrow....yikes....but I couldn't wait to post it.  :)  Well hopefully I'll feel better and better soon and can create more and more pretty things!  ;)


I used some random cardstock and paper (sorry I don't remember what kind it is) and used my new Martha Stewart Doily punch (which I think is so cute!)  I used again, random ribbon along the top and a pink brad for the blue tag (made with the CM tag punch).  Then I used pop dots and the Paisley cartridge to create my little lady bug.  Isn't she cute?  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)