Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

haha....yep, another baby card! :)

Good evening all.  I made this card for a co-worker and his wife who just welcomed their 2nd daughter, Maci Faye.  I made this card to keep as a wall hanging (if they choose to that is), hoping it will match their nursery (or where ever they would like to hang it if so)!  :)  I'm really bad if you haven't noticed to keep the names of cardstock and paper.......so, as usual, I used "random" cardstock and paper, ribbon (more than likely bought on clearance) and flower embellishments and brads.  I used my handy-dandy Martha Stewart doily punch again (cause I just think it's so cute....and probably because it's the only edge punch I have...haha).  I cut 'beautiful' from the Paisley cartridge and "Maci" on the Classic Font cartridge.  I had fun making this sweet, pink, baby girl gift!!  Update:  me and my family is starting to feel a little better, we're all just really weak and tired but I think on the uphill journey!  Whew! 

I hope you enjoy this card as I hope the recipients of it do as well.
Pretty Pink Project!  :)
     
Hanging from the ribbon

Well, good night to all......have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)