Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Baby card....

Ha, it seems that all my friends are having babies, but I guess that's a good and cute subject to papercraft, huh?!  :-)  Here's a card I created for a co-worker friend who's expecting a baby boy in March!  I made the card with the intention of her keeping it as a "photo frame" where she can adhere a 4x6 or a 3.5 x5 photo on the front of her precious bundle of joy!  She hasn't received it yet, so I hope she enjoys it!


Cut from the Playtime - Lite cartridge. 

Going to work on another baby card....yes, another baby!  ha!  And a Thank you card......for a dear sister in Christ at church who gave me some neat items at her Creative Memories Crop last week!  A big thanks to a co-worker friend who had a Christmas Pages Workshop Saturday using her Close to My Heart stamp products!  These page layouts are so cool and I can't wait to get them all finished!  I have never stamped before (told ya I'm a scrapbooking newbie!) and so I was slow compared to the other girls there who obviously had 'stamped' before!  There were 10 awesome page kits she provided and well...Thanks Gina!.......and like I said, I'm slow and only got two completed.....just need to add some photos!  They're posted below.  I can't wait to finish the other 8!!  ha!  I don't even own any stamps so I may have to make some investments in stamps from CTMH from her so maybe I can get my Christmas pages completed by Valentines' Day!  LOL



Speaking of Valentines' Day......I've gotten so many cool ideas for the lovey-dovey day from so many fellow, crafty bloggers and I can't wait to get creative with them!  I'm thinking....some cool, creative treats for the ladies at my daughters daycare since they all show their love so much to my daughter!

Well, until next time.....hopefully more Christmas pages and a girly baby card, and some Thank you cards! :)  Oh yeah and some Valentine treats!

3 comments:

  1. I love the christmas layout. I like block layouts becuase I always have to many pictures I want to put in. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)