Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yep, another baby gift!

So for the friend to whom I gave the "My Boy" train card/photo frame (which she loved by the way - yay!), I also made her something to hang in the little guys room and add pictures of him once he arrives!  She's picked a theme of "Sports".  Well, I don't own any cartridges that have any sports images, but I did use my George and Basic Shapes cartridge to make a star embellishment (paper and pop dots) to go with the Jolee's Boutique Football, Baseball, and Basketball Dimensional Stickers and then used the Classic Font cartridge to make his name, 'Shawn'.  I used random printed papers on a Karen Foster Design 12x12 Adhesive Cork Sheet and will put this in a 12x12 frame which I thought turned out great! Sorry I didn't take a pic of the framed project but it looked great I thought! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)