Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday "Diva" (aka Robin)!

So Robin's birthday was the same day my nephew's was, (Monday) but I knew she'd see her card I made her if I posted it.  And well, I didn't get to see her until this morning so now she has it and I'm excited to post it!  She always says the 4 major food groups are Chocolate, Dt Pepsi, Popcorn, and Pizza!.......so of course she loved the Russell Stover chocolates I got her!  Mmmm!  She even shared.  But she also loved her card!  Yay!

(The paper flower on the bow is from Creative Memories.)


So for starters, last week I ordered my first My Pink Stamper set and I love them!  I just need to get me some good ink.  The ink I have did not show up well on this and I wasn't the happiest with that, but I'll get some more and hope that future stamped projects look better!  ;)  I used my Martha Stewart Doily Punch on the patterned paper.  Then I used my new Everyday Pop Up cartridge for the vase of flowers.  This cartridge has so many cute things on it.  The vase of flowers turned out so cute I thought, but wow were those some small pieces to put together!  :)  But once it all came together, it turned out beautiful.....just like Robin........aka Diva! :)


On the inside, I just used some ribbon I had so it wouldn't be so plain in comparison with the "flashy" front of the card!  LOL


Close-up of the "flashy" flowers!  :)  Gotta love glittler glue and bling!!

Have a great Wednesday!

(Having Carley's pics made today so I can't wait to post them!  She got her daycare pics back today as well and below is my favorite pose!  Love her!)


Shelley (Carley's mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)