My Crafty Friends!

SubScriBe viA eMaiL to CarLeY's CLoSeT for post updates

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday "Diva" (aka Robin)!

So Robin's birthday was the same day my nephew's was, (Monday) but I knew she'd see her card I made her if I posted it.  And well, I didn't get to see her until this morning so now she has it and I'm excited to post it!  She always says the 4 major food groups are Chocolate, Dt Pepsi, Popcorn, and Pizza!.......so of course she loved the Russell Stover chocolates I got her!  Mmmm!  She even shared.  But she also loved her card!  Yay!

(The paper flower on the bow is from Creative Memories.)


So for starters, last week I ordered my first My Pink Stamper set and I love them!  I just need to get me some good ink.  The ink I have did not show up well on this and I wasn't the happiest with that, but I'll get some more and hope that future stamped projects look better!  ;)  I used my Martha Stewart Doily Punch on the patterned paper.  Then I used my new Everyday Pop Up cartridge for the vase of flowers.  This cartridge has so many cute things on it.  The vase of flowers turned out so cute I thought, but wow were those some small pieces to put together!  :)  But once it all came together, it turned out beautiful.....just like Robin........aka Diva! :)


On the inside, I just used some ribbon I had so it wouldn't be so plain in comparison with the "flashy" front of the card!  LOL


Close-up of the "flashy" flowers!  :)  Gotta love glittler glue and bling!!

Have a great Wednesday!

(Having Carley's pics made today so I can't wait to post them!  She got her daycare pics back today as well and below is my favorite pose!  Love her!)


Shelley (Carley's mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)