Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to my M-I-L!

So I finished the mother-in-law's card!  Yay!   My mother-in-law Nancy is a wonderful mom and mamaw and loves her family dearly.  You can always count on her to be there if needed and I think can do about anything! I totally respect her for all that she does!


Well......I really like the sentiment for Mother's Day on the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge (if you can't tell already - well look out, I have one more project with it too that I'll post tomorrow!) :)

On the patterned paper again (I know, I know), I used the Martha Stewart punch and my Creative Memories corner punch.  I also added some rhinestones to the center of some of the flowers for bling!  :)  I simply added some ribbon from my "small" stash (lol - I don't own much ribbon....seriously I need to get more!) and added some white gel pen accents to finish it off!


On the inside, I also added white gel pen border accents and a cutesy paper flower with a gold brad for some dimension.  To go along with this beautiful card, I got for her today a basket full of gardening goodies - some Miracle-Gro, gardening gloves, a garden flag with stand, solar lights for her flower bed, and a lovely red geranium hanging basket.  I think she'll love it!  :)  (Hence her birthday card I created on April 18th!)

Be back tomorrow for another Mother's Day project that I made for one of my husband's friends.....I'll explain tomorrow.  [I'll just have to hope that his wife doesn't see my blog until AFTER he gives her the gift on Sunday!  :)]  Oh.... and hopefully I can post my mom's gift as well......I keep forgetting to post her birthday card that I made for her a couple weekends ago too......will need to do that tomorrow as well.  :)   Thank goodness it's almost Friiiiiii-dayyyyyyyy! 

Shelley (Carley's mom)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)