Pages

My Crafty Friends!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  And especially.....happy birthday Debbie! :)  Debbie is a very sweet lady from my church that helped teach our classes at VBS a few weeks ago.  She is such a caring person and I hope that she has the best birthday today!  Below is the card I made for her!


I used the Cindy Loo cartridge to cut the cute little flower at 2.25" that I thought matched the paper perfectly!  I added some stickles to the paper flower petals and some rhinestones to the center of the cut flowers.  I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment with a stamp from my collection in pink ink and inked the edges of the strip of paper that I used my wavy scissors to create.  I added some ivory and a dark pink ribbon on top of each other for some dimension as well.


Here's a shot of it from the front, but it doesn't show off the sparkles as much! :) But for a sweet touch I thought it needed, I cut another flower at the same size and simply trimmed off the stem and added it to the corner of the card on top of the ribbon.
 

Then on the inside, I just simply cut another flower at the same size, added the rhinestone, and a strip of matching paper to the bottom.  Again, I just used one my my birthday stamps in my collection for the sentiment.


Well, I hope you have a wonderful birthday Debbie! 
You are a sweet and caring sister in Christ!  Love you!
See you tonight at church!

Shelley


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!! :)
Shelley (Carley's mom!)